- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
The main responsibilities of the Test Engineer are:
- As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times.
- Ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- • Contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc;
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- • Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test;
- Synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc
What does our client require from the Test Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanics (with affinity with Electronics), Applied Physics, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Willing to work in a 24/7 (5 shifts) schedule;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
What can you expect as an Test Engineer:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.