- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an experienced Test Engineer for our client within the High- tech industry.
The main responsibilities of the Test Engineer are:
- As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times.
- Ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- • Contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc;
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- • Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test;
- Synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc
What does our client require from the Test Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanics (with affinity with Electronics), Applied Physics, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Willing to work in a 24/7 (5 shifts) schedule;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
What can you expect as an Test Engineer:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.