Customer Service Representative - French Speakers
- Lisbon, Portugal
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers, they’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond eciently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions , process customer accounts and le documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- French Native Speaker
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- High school degree
- Customer support experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to dierent types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efectively
- Free annual ight to the homeland
- Free Portuguese courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- Flight tickets refunded after 9 months
- Career Opportunity