Would you like to access the digital labor market but you don´t have the skills?
Perhaps you still believe in the urban myth that only Engineers can work as software developers. False.
CBT´s methodology (sponsored by the European Commission) enables high school graduates to code.
Do you know you are currently living in the Industry 4.0 digital age?
- All industries are becoming digitalized, promoting full employability in the information technology sector.
- 85 million jobs will be vacant in 2020 due to the lack of ICT skilled professionals.
- 1 million jobs are already vacant in Europe due to the lack of ICT skilled professionals.
- Employees with digital skills are already earning salaries 40% above average.
- By 2020 there will be a surplus of 94 million low skilled workers not fitting the digital labor market
Are you one of them? Let us help you!
Book your spot at one of our daily career plan webinars and join the Industry 4.0 digital age.
Please submit the form below and you will be contacted in 24 hours
Awarded by the European Commission as a best practice in Labour Mobility
Sponsored by the European Commission “for opening doors to ICT job opportunities"